Drag and Drop between Data Grids

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:48:34 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> Whoops! Looks like you use some kind of anonymous proxy. A lot of content filtering software blocks access to these because they are also used by some to bypass content filtering! DOH!
>
> I can get past it okay, but I thought you should know that although using web proxies is a common practice these days, a lot of people, like schools for instance, cannot access sites that use them.
>
> I can get around it because I am the IT guy!

Bob, as I created myself the website, I'm pretty sure to have no
proxy. The only thing filtering IPs in it, is a regular google
analytics script.

Please drop me a note off line with the message you got and I could
judge what is the problem and how to solve it.

Thanks!

To be back to the problem, the experiment stack gave you some clues
for doing what you want, or do you want more materials?

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc