FTP

Joseba Aguayo jaguayo at telur.es
Tue Dec 14 03:32:45 EST 2010

Hello:

That Server is not mine. Is the FTP Server of the "Agencia Estatal de Meteorología de España".
Then, the access problems is a bug in the Internet library????
The access run OK with all browsers and FTP clients that I have tried. But NO with Revolution.

Un saludo.

Joseba Aguayo Fernández
(jaguayo at telur.es)