RevServer set-up on OSX Server

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 13:11:59 EST 2010

...thanks Bob but it's an early Intel Mini. It turns out that (for some unknown reason) this box doesn't check the new, low profile aluminium wired keyboard before selecting its boot media. I then discovered that the IR remote's menu key acts as the 'alt' key and so, was able to intercept the start-up and get a 10.6.3 server up, configured and backed-up to Time Machine before applying the 10.6.5 update.

...and yes, it has rebooted this time, so it looks like I'm back on the revServer set-up horse again! ;-)

Thanks all
Keith..