savingStandalone Problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Dec 12 20:08:34 EST 2010

I have the following code in a savingStandalone handler in the script
of my main stack:

go to card "FieldPrompt" of stack "Prompts" as modal
    if the dialogData is not "Cancel" then
       set the BandTrakVersion of stack "BandTrak" to the dialogData
    end if

The modal window is displayed and I enter the version number I want,
only it doesn't get saved into the BandTrakVersion custom property.
This used to work, I'm pretty sure, but has suddenly stopped working.

The reason I'm doing this is that I haven't been able to find a way to
access the Short Version information in the Standalone Applications
Settings, OSX tab and I want to display the current version of the
application in the standalone so if there is a way to access that data
I'd be happy to use it instead of rolling my own..

Pete Haworth