Window Positioning

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Dec 7 20:46:28 EST 2010

Yup - forget about all that - I was writing without thinking. Of course
window positions are preserved within a 'session' and lost between sessions
unless you either (a) store the location externally or (b) the stacks you
are opening are independent of the application stack (in which case you can
use cProps and save changes to the stack as you go).

Terry...