[OT] Ucranian spam & other posts

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun Dec 5 10:30:17 EST 2010

la (petite) Bretagne > les monts d'Arrée > http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monts_d%27Arrée

> Je suis un anglophone, mais je ne suis pas un anglophil, et anglais est ma deuxieme lange,
> apres L'ecossais. Et, aussi, Je ne comprends pas un seul mot de francais (ou et la cédille???).

The "cédille" is the small tail below the "c" of "français" because without it the word "français" (pronounce franSSais) becomes "franKais".

> Ae, well, that's the end o ma French vocables, an am girnan awa in ma Scots as the sudron
> has depairtit as well.

Few years ago, on a train from Fort-William I was explaining to persons of Glasgow that I went to Edinburgh ( "édainboor" with my French pronunciation) they struggled to understand that I spoke of "Edbrough"...

Bons souvenirs de Paris
Rene(é)