(DataGrid) data grids behaving like a background with sharedText

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 3 12:24:29 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:10 PM, André Bisseret
<andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr>wrote:

> But on the stack I am building now, when I "create card", the data grid of
> the current card appears on the new card, and it has the same ID number as
> the preceding card. I can't delete it without deleting those of the other
> cards. So that I can't creata a new data grid!
>
> In other words, in this stack the data grid behaves like a background group
> (which was not the case in my preceding stacks)

You probably have the backgroundBehavior of the data grid group (or a group
that the data grid is a part of) set to true. This is the only condition I
know of that will automatically place a group on new cards you create.

The way to remove a "placed" group from a card is to use the Object > Remove
Group menu item.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems