Scrolling Field With Quotes

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:15:58 EST 2010

Thanks...I will check to see how the data is loaded.  Just wanted to make
sure there were no issues with the scrolling fields.  I will check to see if
the quote is being loaded as a special character.

The problem I am having is the text file is being cut of in the scrolling
field.  I scroll all the way to the bottom of the scroll field and only half
of the file shows up.  Then when I scroll up and down...then the rest of the
data shows up.  This seems to happen at the point of the "double-quote".

Warren