Datagrid: simple (non-3D) column header dividers?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 06:40:12 EDT 2010

Brute force method...

on toggleDGHeaderLeftHilite pDGname, pVis
   put the long id of grp "dgHeaderComponents" of grp pDGname into tObj
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of controls of tObj
      if the short name of control i  of tObj = "leftHilite" then
         set the visible of control i of tObj to pVis
      end if
   end repeat
end toggleDGHeaderLeftHilite

Terry...