Datagrid: simple (non-3D) column header dividers?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 06:27:38 EDT 2010

Well it's a good start (how come it isn't in my datagrid user guide?) but
you still get left with a light coloured one pixel wide line (leftHilite) to
the left of each column header that 'spoils' the vanilla effect I'm looking
for. If there was some way to target this graphic through the dgProps
(either by setting its colour or hiding it) then I think we'd be there.

Cheers,

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit