Pattern recognition of basic shapes in Rev

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu Aug 19 12:05:12 EDT 2010

Yes, my code always presents a ghost shape (what the code thinks the user is after) sub-imposed below the user's sketch.  A key stroke tells the code if the user has chosen the suggested shape.  And, of course it is also reasonable to present platonic geometric shapes that have been roughed up a bit to look hand drawn (they hold their target platonic shape in custom property... screen rendering is skin-specific).