[OT] Dead video card

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:19:38 EDT 2010

On 08/17/2010 12:16 AM, Mike Bonner wrote:
> Would this http://eshop.macsales.com/item/ATI%20Technologies/1028342302B/
> or this http://eshop.macsales.com/item/ATI%20Technologies/1028342302/
> be the right card for your machine?  I don't know enough about the
> earlier mac models to know for sure.

Thank you so much: I have just ordered the more expensive option:

wonder how long FedEx will take to get it to me in Bulgaria ????

AND; here's a silly joke (as always, it's on me!):

I had to check if my MDD G4 had AGP slots; so I downloaded the
Windows version of MacTracker onto my Linux box and ran it
under WINE . . . just about as bl**dy-minded as one can get; but the
only way I could manage it!