Revserver / Dreamhost question

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Aug 13 14:07:16 EDT 2010

Hej Richard,

Thanks for your post !

About some more on-rev related feed-back :

Before going head with professional grade projects targeting the revServer and/or On-Rev options, i used woooooooords.com as a purely test needs platform and the results are, in practice, feeting as well as needed the expectations. The average response time of woooooooords.com remained stable at 4020 ms per request over the last 12 months (at this point : 22 000 MySQL xml-stored games files with no negative impact at all on the speed execution witch remains exactly the same than when there was only 10 xml-stored games behind - on year ago, a Java applet, a revPlugin, MySQL driven secure two-level authentication, an unoptimized 270 ko irev scripts lib, etc...).

Kind Regards,

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70