Printing Field contents in RunRev Enterprise 4.5.5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 16 03:10:55 EDT 2010

Hi Brent,

Your scripts seem correct to me. What happenes if you execute

revPrintText "Hello World"

from the message box? I get a page with that text in both Rev 4.0 and Rev 4.5.

Are you using Rev 4.5? This is still in beta stage. You might want to use 4.0 instead.

Which operating system are you using?

Are you sure the field that is being printed is on the current card?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com