Printing/ Email error in Standalone Application

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 13 13:38:49 EDT 2010

On 8/13/10 3:13 AM, Brent Summerton wrote:

> Or the User then sends via Email with a Button.
> on mouseUp
>     Answer "Email now or wait until you have completed ALL Modules?" with "Send" and "Wait"
>     If it is "Send" then send EmailResults

This command goes nowhere. You need a target for the "send", otherwise
it goes to the engine, which doesn't know what to do with the email
results and just discards the instruction. I don't see any handlers in
your script to actually deal with email.

But "send" isn't the right command here anyway. You need to use
"revmail" or "launch url" with a mailto url. See the dictionary for
examples under either of those commands.

> I have spent over three months trying to resolve this issue
 > and I am getting frustrated.

Next time don't wait so long to ask. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com