Printing/ Email error in Standalone Application

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 13 07:14:12 EDT 2010

What are you doing with the sent meassages?

For printing you may find it better to place a hidden field on your card and
then use this:

revPrintField

>From the dictionary:

mportant! The revPrintFieldcommand does not accept direct field references.
For example, the following statement causes an error message:

  revPrintField field "My Field" -- CAN'T USE THIS FORM

Instead, use a form that evaluates to a field reference, like this:

  revPrintField the name of field "My Field" -- use this form instead
  revPrintField ("field" && quote & "My Field" & quote) -- or this

It's also a simple matter of using the hidden field contents for your email.