[HELP] anyone have a simple handler to add a control to a group programatically?

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Aug 12 11:28:47 EDT 2010

I will put in an enhancement request and start my campaign for votes!

Can someone point me to how to do this in tRev?  I just got tRev and
still finding my way around it.

Thanks for the tip on revNavigator, just tried it out and seems to
work most of the time but I did find a few instances of the changes I
made in it not being reflected in the Application Browser.

It's great that these 3rd-part tools and plugins are available but I'd
still prefer to see it as aprt of the Rev IDE.

Pete Haworth