Moving forward

William Moseid modelmasters1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 22:00:20 EDT 2010

Bravo, Jerry!

Jerry Daniels wrote:
(The following quote has helped me through the ups and downs of business and life over the years. Thought I'd share it.

"If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway."

- Mother Teresa)

I belive Mother Teresa lived what she quoted:
"Love your neighbor as you love yourself"

Best,

William

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5353 (20100809) __________

http://www.eset.com