Unable to Print/ Email from Standalone

Brent Summerton BG_Alerts at virginbroadband.com.au
Mon Aug 9 21:06:34 EDT 2010

When User hits the Print Button or Email Button using Windows XP/Vista in Standalone it prints or emails a Blank Document - Even with printing exported as part of the Standalone. Works fine directly from within RevEnterprise on my Macintosh! Below I describe what I am trying to achieve:

Scenario - Multiple Choice Questions with four modules.
User can complete one module for a Credential or do the whole lot.

User Enters their personal details once and it is propagated across several Modules

on Opencard
   Put the long date into card field "date"
   Put "Module 2: Food Hygeine" into card field "Module"
end Opencard

On Closecard
   Get card field "Name"
   Put it into A
   Get card field "Site"
   Put it into B
   Get card field "Date"
   Put it into C
   Get card field "Module"
   Put it into D
   Put A &Return& B &Return& C &Return & D &Return & "___________________________________________________________________" into field "Results" of card "Module2Results"
   Put A into field "Name" of card "Module1Credential"
   Put B into field "Site" of card "Module1Credential"
   Put A into field "Name" of card "Module2Credential"
   Put B into field "Site" of card "Module2Credential"
   Put A into field "Name" of card "Module3Credential"
   Put B into field "Site" of card "Module3Credential"
end Closecard

User begins answering Multiple Choice Questions Right/Wrong Answers Recorded and put into field "Results" of Card "Module1Results"

on mouseUp
   Play "WellDone!.aif"
   Put "Correct" into field "A"
   Get field "Results" of card "Module1Results" -- Gets Results so far and adds the next Answer to the bottom of the list.
   Put it into A
   Put "Yes to Clean Fridges - " into B
   Put "Well Done!" into C
   Put A  & B & C &Return into field "Results" of card "Module1Results"
   Add 1 to field "Correct" of card "Module1Results"
end mouseUp

On the Last Card it is instructed to 'Get' the information from the Results field of each Module and populate ALL the Results into a field on this Card for sending to a printer with a button.

On Opencard
  Put field "Results" of card "Module1Results" into A
      Put field "Results" of card "Module2Results" into B
      Put field "Results" of card "Module3Results" into C
      Put "Module 4: Food Safety Plans - Currently has no test questions to answer." into D
   Put A & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return & B & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return & C & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return & Return &D & Return & Return & Return & Return into field "Results" of card "Module4Results"
end Opencard

The User then sends to a Printer with a Button.
on mouseUp
    Answer "Print now or wait until you have completed ALL Modules?" with "Print" and "Wait"
   If it is "Print" then send PrintResults
else
end if
end mouseUp

Or the User then sends via Email with a Button.
on mouseUp
   Answer "Email now or wait until you have completed ALL Modules?" with "Send" and "Wait"
   If it is "Send" then send EmailResults
else
end if
end mouseUp

I have spent over three months trying to resolve this issue and I am getting frustrated. Any suggestions?