How to set a empty registry setting on windows?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Aug 9 12:13:54 EDT 2010

Bob,

Let us be truthful here, what I am experiencing is not a microsoft bug
per se. It is an annoying specification by microsoft. We all agree
that empty keys are not the way to go but they are valid. The problem
was setting the key to empty which I had a suggestion from RunRev
support. When I arrive home I will try and post if it worked in here.

:D