How to set a empty registry setting on windows?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 9 12:05:41 EDT 2010

I have been saying for years that I don't think Microsoft uses their own product in development. I am convinced they use a Unix mainframe and workstations. If they did use their own product, all the thousands of little bugs that irritate the heck out of you and I every day would be fixed forthright.

Bob