[revServer] process timeout issue - basic benchmarking

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 20:39:59 EDT 2010

Of course I'm referring to the script that timed out.
Kevin,

Why all this benchmarking? Why not just put Jerry's script on the server, send Jerry's data to the script, and see what happens? If Jerry doesn't want you to see the data or the script then there isn't much you can do, I guess. But the technological solution doesn't seem that difficult.

Mike