[revServer] process timeout issue

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 2 18:40:59 EDT 2010

Hi Kevin

I found this a particularly disappointing reply as I'm sure others on this list would have. I'm sure there are many others including myself who would be prepared to spend far longer than 10 minutes to assist your team and resolve this and any other issue. Just let us know how we can help.

Cheers

Monte