[OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 29 12:40:29 EDT 2010

I suspect that anyone who has to have a newer, bigger fridge every year either just love having a newer, bigger fridge, or didn't plan very well, and continue to make that mistake every year.

We still have an original iMac (the ugliest green ever to ooze from the warped minds of seriously disturbed designers in the history of man) running OS 8.5.1, and doing exactly what we got it to do.

Bob