Same file?

Douglas dougtechie at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 17:26:14 EDT 2010

If you have write access permissions to the path(s) then you could try

1. Split off the file names at the end of path1 and path2
2. Save a dummy file to path1. - (OK, a problem if you don't have write
access permission to the path)
3. See if the dummy file exists on path2.

Douglas

"Le Chat" - A cartoon strip so pretentious that it doesn't even have a
cartoon!

What do you mean - "Don't you want your food?" - This is NOT what I ordered!