browser can't find .irev files on new on-rev subdomain

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 17:14:09 EDT 2010

Martin,

One thing I just thought about. Using Windows XP I uploaded a file to the server through the cPanel. It didn't perform. Then someone was kind enough to let me know that cPanel might be messin' with the line endings and I should use Filezilla. I transferred the file with Filezilla in ASCII mode and then it worked. Don't know if this is relevant to your situation, but I thought I'd mention it.

Mike