OT: Microsoft is really annoying

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Apr 20 16:04:32 EDT 2010

I suspect the "something right" you are doing is keeping everything currently patched, using at least one if not two firewalls, and installing and maintaining a good Anti-virus/anti-spyware application. I am an IT guy, and I can testify to the exact same thing. But might I offer this, that the successful defense betrays the attack? If it weren't a real problem for everyone, you wouldn't have needed to do any of those things.

Bob