Same file?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 16 18:19:02 EDT 2010

Jeff,

put the md5digest of url ("binfile:" & path1) into tMD5file1
put the md5digest of url ("binfile:" & path2) into tMD5file2
if tMD5file1 is tMD5file2 then
  return true
else
  return false
end if

PS: this checks for the equality of files no matter the path, if you want
just to see if the paths are equivalent then it is another business.