RunRev and Linux

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:11:15 EDT 2010

  On 11/04/2010 21:50, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> <snip>

> I know about the history - its how I got here.  I too used to be a Hypercard
> user years and years ago.  Ah, if only....

Aye, well, if only. . . We might, at best, have a souped-up Hypercard
rolled up
inside some sort of Quicktime!

And you know how well Quicktime works with Linux!

To me the "what if's" are just a waste of time; but consider that
however "dicky"
your copy of RunRev 4 for Linux may be the fact that it runs on Linux at
all sure
knocks the socks of Hypercard or Supercard.

I am extremely disappointed re RunRev for Linux and fonts (just in case
people haven't worked that out by now); but instead of foul-mouthing
RunRev (been there, done that . . . ) this time I would rather try to
encourage
them to rectify that problem as RunRev for Linux, even as it stands, is
a fine thing.