What does the 4.0 iPhone SDK mean for revMobile?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 01:34:53 EDT 2010

More info:

I've been trying out things with GameSalad and Unity too, and for both of those I am able to build using SDK4. In both cases doing that gives me an app that fast app switches correctly. I'm not sure how Rev makes its app files, but it doesn't seem to be able to make an SDK4 app, even if I select that in the revmobile plugin.

A Rev app built for 3.1.3 does run under OS 4, but the fast app switching doesn't work right, the stack doesn't pause when it should, and it starts from scratch when you switch back to the app.