[ANN] tRev Feature Friday - modest but meaningful

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Sep 26 17:50:55 EDT 2009

Peter,

tRev is not a plugin. It is a standalone app. Switching back and forth
between tRev and Rev is tricky. We still have trouble with it in Vista
(although it's easy to work around). I have never compiled a version
for Linux so I don't know. I really don't have the time to know.
Again, this is economics. This is a big part of how I earn a living. I
can only indulge my curiosity so far. Economics, prosperty, food--
stuff like that.

There are a few code branches for the OS's, but they have mostly to do
with the location of files in relation to the "home" stack in the app.
It's different in Mac and Vista, of course.

It's good philosophy to have a tool that works on any platform, but at
the moment it would be bad business. I might feel more free to branch
out once we have our target of 1,000 users. We're just getting
started, really.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie