[ANN] tRev Feature Friday - modest but meaningful

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 15:44:34 EDT 2009

I fully understand and sympathize with that.  I'm quite willing to not have
any support.  I'm not asking for anything except information. Will it run?
Or rather, is there any reason why it should not run?  Are there Windows or
Mac specific things in it?

What I think Rev should do is provide some alternative, like maybe plug ins
for Geany or Kate.  Another story.

Peter