Whither Photoshop and GIMP?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:30:23 EDT 2009

For those of you who haven't been to the conference or
looked at Ben Beaumont's stack (with RevMedia dp-4),
the:

Dropshadow

Inner Shadow

Outer Glow

Inner Glow

and Color Overlay

are at least as good as Photoshop's and considerably
better than GIMP's.

[Parenthetically, Todor Georgiev, one of the lead
programmers for Adobe Photoshop, used to babysit
for us occasionally when he, his wife, my wife and
I were all students at Carbodale, Illinois: we watched
the "O.J.Simpson" car chase together . . . I would love
to know what he would think of the new effects in
RunRev.]

http://www.tgeorgiev.net/