Challenge: to do something like this in a revlet.

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 08:31:07 EDT 2009

Which bit? The one where the ENTIRE site is inside a plugin making it
effectively invisible to Google and other search engines, impossible
to give anyone a URL leading to a specific part of the site, no way to
change the size of the text or select text to copy it? I always groan
when opening a page to find Click2Flash is covering the whole thing
with a placeholder image. :-(

Recreating that purely within a revlet would suffer from a lot of the
same problems apart from being able to select/copy text.

In case my position isn't clear - plugins should NEVER be used as the
sole method of site navigation.

Nice animations and pixel art, and a really neat layout swap, though.

Ian