OT (slightly): what's the best X-platform icon maker that runs on a Mac?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 24 05:21:40 EDT 2009

Hi Graham,

I use two free products, one on the Mac, a different one on Windows.
For Mac, I use Apple's IconComposer. For Windows, I use IcoFX. IcoFX
can also create icons for Mac standalones. You could install X11 on
your Mac and install Wine under X11. IcoFX runs fine under X11 (only
the interface may look slightly weird).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille