Lost focus after import snapshot

Nhan, Tran Thi Thanh nhan.tran at rmit.edu.vn
Thu Sep 24 04:33:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Jerry Balzano so much,

Actually, there are many tasks performed on list field "dbGrid" and it
need re-calculated and repaint once I click on a line of another list
field.

I try to put the line "set the hilitedLine of field "dbGrid " to 1 "
into the last and see that I can navigate the hightlite of field
"dbGrid" by arrow key (up and down key) but I can't click on this.

It's so trange.

Nhan