AW: does a script stops at get shell?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Sep 22 12:05:21 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,
I must have missed your previous post about this. Great explanation, thank
you for enlightening, I will check my installer (InnoSetup) if it is capable
to set the rights of my dir.
Now I am nevertheless unsure of my further approach, because I can't change
my updater to a rev logic, because with all living installations out there
my prog dir has not the everyone rights. Or I had to change the rights on
that dir in my updater, but that I don't know how to do in my existing
installations.
But nevertheless thank you for your explanations, perhaps I'll find a way.
Tiemo