Full screen?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 11:00:07 EDT 2009

On 21 Sep 2009, at 06:46, Arthur Rann wrote:

> I bet I could do this with an AppleScript, so that's my next test...

I bet you can't. :-( If you can I'd love to hear about it.

For OS X there *used* to be a third-party command line app called
cscreen which would set the screen resolution, but it disappeared
several years ago. That was the only way I'm aware of for changing
resolution on OS X via AppleScript (via a shell call, at that). There
was an OSAX for OS 8-9, but that's pretty much irrelevant by now.

Even then, that changed the resolution in a way that would muck up all
your other app windows and desktop layout.

Ian