creating and/or replacing stacks

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Thu Sep 17 11:10:49 EDT 2009

Jim,

Thanks for the links.

I guess I didn't phrase my question very well. My standalones have
always been splash screens with the actual stacks in the program
folder. It's one of those stacks I want to be able to replace with the
update, so this isn't new to me. It's actually figuring out how to do
it that I need help with, but after a quicl browse through the links
you provided, I am pretty sure I will find my answers. Thanks again.

Cheers

Lars