There is a folder returns 'false' for folder selected with 'answer folder'

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Sep 9 12:22:49 EDT 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> Another selection you can make in the answer folder dialog is "My
> Network Places" > MY_SHARE_NAME (a resource that has an icon of a
> folder with a network cable under it). Selecting the network share
> name returns a value in 'it' but the path does not actually point to
> a folder, but rather the share. 'the result' is empty.

Another update -

After further discussions with the customer it turns out that he can
create folders/files directly within the share.

On my setup I can't create folders or copy files directly to the
share, I have to work on a folder inside the share. That behavior is
probably related to how VMWare set the share up though.

So it appears that 'there is a folder' is just not seeing shares as
folders when they should be. I think I'm going to file a bug report.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems