Problems with libURLftpUploadFile

Kevin Stallibrass kevin at stallibrass.com
Wed Sep 9 07:52:53 EDT 2009

Thanks Pierre

I had preferred to use libURLftpUploadFile because I could set up a callback
to work a scrollbar, do other things when pStatus is "downloaded" etc
However, I seem to have got it working now. FYI,

Put fld "contains FTP path" into tURL
Put "c:/myfile.txt" into tFilepath
libURLftpUploadFile  tFilepath, tURL , "showStatus"
does not work

Put fld "contains FTP path" into tURL
Put "c:/myfile.txt" into nURL
libURLftpUploadFile  nURL, tURL , "showStatus"
works fine!

Only difference is the name of the variable - wonder why?

Thanks anyway
Kevin

Pierre wrote
Try this working 24/7 there (Rev Ent 3.5, OS X 10.5.8)

put url ("binfile:" & path_to_thefile_to_upload) into url
(your_FTP_server_credentials at address & the_remote_path & "/" &
the_uploaded_file_name))
if url (FTP_Server_Address.../the_uploaded_file_name) is "" then beep

Cheers,

P.

Le 4 sept. 09 ` 16:37, Kevin Stallibrass a icrit :