How do I save changes to fields and scripts in Standalone

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:02:29 EDT 2009

Jacque.

It all comes back to me. When I made my very first standalone, it would not
work unless I used that option to "move substacks into individual
stackfiles". That is where I retained, erroneously, the idea that they could reside
there, because that is where I originally authored them.

As for development, it seems more comfortable to me to create all the
stacks in one file, and then move them with the standalone settings. But that is
a matter of style.

Craig