RevMedia Woes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 30 00:07:26 EDT 2009

David Coker wrote:
> After additional testing I found that it would crash IE, only if
> running from the web server, yet it would play the same stack from the
> containing folder on my hard-drive without the crash.

The team is polishing the plugin and looking for bugs right now, so it
would be good to tell them about it. Those are unusual symptoms. Also
offer to send a copy of your stack so they can try it, I get the feeling
there might be something in it that's causing the problem.

<http://revmedia.runrev.com/feedback/>

I'm sure they'd want to hear about this.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com