Drag/Move Cursor?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 30 11:30:21 EDT 2009

Rick Harrison wrote:

 > On Oct 29, 2009, at 8:14 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> set the screenMouseLoc to the screenLoc
 >
 > Thank you for the quick, and accurate response!
 >
 > It figures that it was the very last item listed when
 > I searched for "Mouse".  I didn't expect the word
 > "screen" to be a part of it.

Me neither when I was looking for the same thing a while back. :)

It kinda makes sense, though:  the pointer is a global object, and the
mouseLoc is a translation of those global coordinates into local space,
so as a translation is can't be set.  The screenMouseLoc being global
makes it a reasonably sensible way to set the position.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World