How do I save changes to fields and scripts in Standalone

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 17:46:48 EDT 2009

Jacques.

Been a while, I guess. I went back to the few times I worked on this and,
yes, I used separate stacks that were attached to the "main" stack, but not
in the stack file. Thanks for the review.

So the standalone maker creates a new kind of stackfile, the standalone,
which contains the various stacks that were attached. I get it now. I hope I
remember it.

Craig