Behaviors

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Thu Oct 29 05:53:19 EDT 2009

George wrote :

 >If you leave out the first handler, Beat, other controls that DON'T
 >override the behavior will get no mouseUp behavior at all!

George, I see what you mean. In my case all the buttons that have the
behavior, have a mouseUp script in themselves with different code
from button to button. So I need the mouseUp in all of my regular
buttons. That's why I can leave it out in the behavior script, in my
special case. But you're right, in general the mouseUp will be needed
in the behavior script.

Thanks,

Beat