Clueless revlet question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 29 04:52:45 EDT 2009

Hi Malte,

If you would tell a little more...

Would it be feasible for instance to include the url as an encrypted
parameter in the embedding HTML code? You might read this from the
revletParams array and decrypt it.

You can create the embedding HTML code dynamically with
document.write(location.href) or using PHP.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com