revEnterprise dp-5 / revMedia beta / revWeb beta

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Oct 28 19:18:39 EDT 2009

So at the moment, anyway, it's no longer possible to open a second stack
in a new window (in RevMedia) above the browser window. Meaning, if one
is in the primary stack and issues the command, "go cd 1 of stack x",
nothing happens. In the alpha version, it would open a new window.

 From what I've read, I gather it WILL be possible to navigate from the
initial stack to a different stack, but only within the same browser
window. It will NOT be possible to open a stack/window above the browser
(other than answer/ask).

Is my understanding correct or have I missed something.

Thanks.
Richard Miller