Is there a single source for plugin- and revlet-related information?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Wed Oct 28 12:20:52 EDT 2009

I've finally started to work with the plug-in and revlets, and find
that I don't recall much of the discussion that happened shortly after
the alpha release. My list-archive searches aren't filling the gaps
very well.

Surely there's a document somewhere?

My highest-priority question is: How to de-install the plugin for
various browsers and platforms, which must be done for testing
purposes, along with resetting the 'always allow' permissions on an
installed plugin.

Head spinning… information overload…

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.