Exact number of a radio button in a group

tareq_tawaiha tareq_tawaiha at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 15:47:24 EDT 2009

That would be GREAT if i had 1 group , but i have over 80 groups, each group
has 4 possible answers (radio buttons). That would mean i would have to go
into every button's script and add that script. Which could be my last
resort , but i would prefer to edit 80 groups , instead of over 300 buttons
. Is there away to control it from the group itself instead of editing every
button ?